Professional programming services available on this item. Let JCR program your department categories, sales tax and items.
For Retail, Gift Shops, Convenience Stores, Beer/Wine/Liquor, Specialty Food, Produce, Meat, & Main Street Merchants.
The traditional raised-key keyboard provides 21 keyboard PLU keys and can be expanded to 63 PLU keys. Keyboard PLUs act like traditional departments for open-priced entries or can be set as preset price keys. Large key size ensures easy-to-read key labels. Merchants who wish to scan can build their PLU file on the not-found PLU registration feature.
Available Through Memory Allocation: • Up to 3,500 PLUs • Up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers • Up to 99 Group Totals • Up to 200 Hard or Soft Guest Checks • Up to 2 Price Levels per PLU • Up to 100 Mix & Match Discounts • Up to 7,000 Lines of Electronic Journal
Programmable Keyboard Functions: • 8 Charge Keys
• 10 One-Touch Macro Keys
• 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys
For Convenience and Accuracy
• Automatic Tax Calculation for Up to
4 Rates or Tables
• Cancel Sale Function
• Key Lock Controlled Transaction Void
• Check Cashing
• Post Tendering
• Hash PLU Status
• Training Mode
• Not-Found PLU
• Condensed Journal (ER-940/ER-945)
Customized Quality Receipts
• Pre & Post Graphic Logos
• Up to 6-Line Pre & Post Messages
• Complete Receipt on Request
Management Reports: • Complete Financial Report
• Individual Clerk/Cashier Report
• Hourly Sales Analysis
• Reporting for Up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers
• PLU, Group and Stock Reports
• Period-To-Date Financial, Hourly,
Cashier, Group and PLU Reports
• Sales by Day Report for 31 Days
• Open Check Report
Electronic Journal The journal can be archived electronically for printing at end-of-day, can be collected on an SD card, or can be polled and collected by a PC. A variety of electronic journal reports are available that allow you to quickly audit selected activities.
The easy-to-read, blue back light, two-line by 16-character LCD operator screen identifies each item as it is entered.
The 9-digit LED customer display allows consumers to monitor prices as items are entered and view the sale total.
Features a 5 bill, 5 coin insert with adjustable coin dividers, two media slots and a standard security lock and key.
SD Card Utilities include program Save/Load, report capture, firmware updates and graphics uploading.
Popular Components Included
Use a two-printer model when customer receipt and a traditional real-time printed journal is needed for sales archival.
Integrated Credit, Debit and Gift Card Payment Processing
Insure Speed, Security and Efficiency
Electronic payment sales can be processed in a single step at the Sam4s ER-900 with an optional DataTran™ integrated payment appliance.
• The ER-900 Series is electronic payment and gift card processing ready – no additional software modules are required.
• Free gift card processing is available through selected processing partners.
• Transactions can be processed in two seconds or less using the latest IPTran™or TwinTran™technology and a persistent Internet connection.
Connect to a wide array of compatible POS peripherals. Two RS-232C communication ports are standard and two additional ports are available for: • Scanner • DataTran™ Integrated Payment Processing • Camera Video Surveillance DVR • Scale • Order Confirmation Display • Coin Dispenser • Additional Cash Drawer • Kitchen Printer • Kitchen Video Monitors • PC Communications & Software