Professional programming services available on this item. Let JCR program your department categories, sales tax and items.
For Retail, Gift Shops, Convenience Stores, Beer/Wine/Liquor, Specialty Food, Produce, Meat, & Main Street Merchants.
Preset PLUs facilitate fast and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the flat, spill-resistant keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Where menus change daily with breakfast, lunch or dinner times the paper key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged. A simplified check tracking feature is available for bars and cafes (local register only.
Available Through Memory Allocation: • Up to 20,000 PLUs • Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers • Up to 99 Group Totals • Up to 200 Hard or Soft Guest Checks • Up to 5 Price Levels per PLU • Up to 100 Mix & Match Discounts • Up to 50,000 Lines of Electronic Journal
Programmable Keyboard Functions: • 8 Charge Keys
• 10 One-Touch Macro Keys
• 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys • Up to 15 PLU Lookup Keys Capable of
Displaying Up to 8 Items
Management Reports: • Complete Financial Report
• Individual Clerk/Cashier Report
• Hourly Sales Analysis
• Reporting for Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers
• PLU, Group and Stock Reports
• Period-To-Date Financial, Hourly,
Cashier, Group and PLU Reports
• Sales by Day Report for 31 Days
Electronic Journal The journal can be archived electronically for printing at end-of-day, can be collected on an SD card. A variety of electronic journal reports are available that allow you to quickly audit selected activities.
For Convenience and Accuracy
• Automatic Tax Calculation for Up to
4 Rates or Tables
• Cancel Sale Function
• Key Lock Controlled Transaction Void
• Check Cashing, • Post Tendering
• Hash PLU Status, • Training Mode • Forced Age Verification
• Not-Found PLU, • PLU Price Inquiry
• Condensed Journal (SPS-340/SPS-345) • Built-In Electronic Time Clock
Customized Quality Receipts
• Pre & Post Graphic Logos
• Up to 6-Line Pre & Post Messages
• Complete Receipt on Request
The eight-line by 32-character LCD operator screen identifies each item as it is entered. Reports and program options can be viewed and selected from the display.
The 9-digit LED customer display allows consumers to monitor prices as items are entered and view the sale total.
Features a 5 bill, 5 coin insert with adjustable coin dividers, two media slots and a standard security lock and key.
SD Card Utilities include program Save/Load, report capture, firmware updates and graphics uploading.
Popular Components Included
Single printer models are best for receipt-only or journal-only applications. You can also record your journal electronically in the register’s memory.
Integrated Credit, Debit and Gift Card Payment Processing
Insure Speed, Security and Efficiency
Electronic payment sales can be processed in a single step at the Sam4s SPS-300 Series with optional Tran™ series integrated payment appliances.
• The SPS-300 Series is electronic payment and gift card processing ready – no additional software modules are required.
• Free gift card processing is available through selected processing partners.
• Transactions can be processed in two seconds or less using the latest IPTran™or TwinTran™technology and a persistent Internet connection.
RS-232C options that can be shared within an SPS-300 network include serial Kitchen Printers, E-PAD Video Controllers and Datacap Tran™ electronic payment devices. Using optional SAM300 a PC can access any network register for report collection or program loading.
An Ethernet connection is provided on each SPS-300 Series ECR for inter-register communications (IRC) through a network switch. Up to 8 SPS-300 ECRs can be networked.
• Consolidate reports from all registers at any SPS-300 within the network
• Download program updates and price changes to all or selected registers in the network from any SPS-300.
• Share RS-232C devices such as the DataTran™ electronic payment processing appliance, kitchen video and kitchen printers that are connected to an individual SPS-300 with any SPS-300 in the network.
Note: Guest check balances cannot be shared within an SPS-300 network. Consult your Sam4s dealer for other models with this capability.
Direct Thermal, Drop-and-Print
Printer Stations – SPS-320: SPS-340/345:
Single Station; Receipt Printer Dual Station; Receipt and Journal Printers
22 Lines per Second
Paper Roll Size:
Rear Customer Display:
8-Line x 32 Characters per Line Backlit LCD 9-Digit LED
Flat Keyboard Capacity:
Raised Keyboard Capacity:
150 Keys / 100 Programmable Locations
Up to 94 Keys / 78 Programmable Locations
Standard Serial Ports:
Optional Serial Ports:
COM1 & COM2 (D-Sub-9M)
COM3 & COM4 (RJ45)
Additional Cash Drawer Ports:
One Additional RJ11 (24V) Port
Optional Integrated Dual Track Magnetic Card Reader (MCR)
Standard Cash Drawer:
5 Bill, 5 Coin with Drawer Lock and
Two Media Slots
15-3/4"W x 11-13/16"H x 17-3/4"D
Weight – Single Station Printer: Weight – Dual Station Printers: Shipping Weight:
Approximately 25 Watts
Full Charge for 24 Hours will Protect Memory for 90 Days
Connect to a wide array of compatible POS peripherals. Two RS-232C communication ports are standard and two additional ports are available for: • Scanner • DataTran™ Integrated Payment Processing • Camera Video Surveillance DVR • Scale • Order Confirmation Display • Coin Dispenser • Additional Cash Drawer • Kitchen Printer • Kitchen Video Monitors • PC Communications & Software